What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are stored on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet) when you access our website. They contain information about your browsing activities and preferences.
There are two main types of cookies:
- Session cookies: These cookies are temporary and are stored on your device until you close your browser. They help us remember your actions during a browsing session.
- Persistent cookies: These cookies are stored on your device for a longer period of time, even after you close your browser. They help us remember your preferences and provide personalized content.
Cookies do not contain personal information that could identify you directly, such as your name or address. The information stored in cookies is anonymous and used for statistical purposes to improve our website's performance and enhance your browsing experience.
- Remembering your preferences and settings.
- Analyzing how you interact with our website.
- Providing personalized content and recommendations.
- Monitoring and improving our website's performance.
We may also use third-party cookies, which are cookies set by a domain other than our website. These cookies allow third-party service providers to track your browsing activities and deliver targeted advertising based on your interests.
Your cookie choices
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can modify your browser settings to decline cookies if you prefer. However, please note that blocking or deleting cookies may affect your browsing experience and limit the functionality of certain features on our website.
If you wish to disable or delete cookies, you can usually find the necessary instructions in your browser's settings or help section. Alternatively, you can visit the website of your browser's developer for more information.
Please be aware that if you choose to disable cookies, some parts of our website may not function properly.